The PWS400K printer from Print with Smile will make your world more colorful. It features LED strips that serve as both fun lighting and notifications. In this case, the custom-developed PWS Spectoda Controller bridges the communication between the lights and the programming software (Karmen, Fluidd or Mainsail). The printer itself is controlled by remote management, shortening printing times by an average of 30%, reducing energy costs and increasing the production of 3D printed models. The printer is capable of printing at speeds of over 100 mm/s and moving through non-printing sections at speeds of up to 400 mm/s without affecting print quality. Find out more on their e-shop.View More
- Normal print speed 100mm/s+, maximum speed 400mm/s
- opensource firmware Klipper with Fluidd/Mainsail web interface, LCD help menu in Czech
- network connection via LAN cable or Wi-Fi
- RGB LED lighting in the frame with possibility to change light intensity and light notifications
- Karmen web service with the possibility of remote management via mobile device, sending optional notifications from the printer to the paired app, SMS or Email
- print area 235 x 235 x 270(Z)mm, magnetic bed with PWS grain plate
- 3 × USB slot for camera connectivity.